Every year I always think I have it together, I have my list, and I start crossing things off and I think, THIS IS IT! This is the year I finish my to-dos before the students arrive that first day! And every year it's the same thing...I never finish the list before the students come, and not only that, I don't get everything prepared, and the year starts with me behind. Behind from day one, and running to catch up until October hits, which brings even more frustration, because it will never all get done, and that's the reality teachers live in.
But this could be the reason most teachers feel like giving up in October, October ALWAYS brings that reality, that the teachers have lost the battle against being completely prepared, and will always lose that battle.
So that being said, here are a few activities I've found on TPT that are great for getting you some activities the first few weeks! AND they are free! I did not make them, the links will take you to the activities and be sure to check out the stores of the teachers who made them! Enjoy!




0 comments:
Post a Comment