Sunday, August 12, 2012

Spain

This blog is going to be a guide for seeing Spain in one week, just kidding!  I don't actually recommend doing that.  But I was crazy enough to fly 13 hours across the world to visit Europe for one week with my friend Sofia.  Our friends Elo and Javi were getting married and we wanted to be a part of it and take advantage of our spring break.  So we did.  I am not even sure what we did was possible...time seemed to slow down a little bit, it had to in order to fit everything we did into it.  We were in 5 different planes in to get to spain, we took busses, planes, taxis, the metro, bicycles, roller skates (kidding) and pretty much any type of transportation to get to where we wanted to go.  We spent two nights in Madrid, two nights in Barcelona, and then two more nights in Madrid and a tiny Spanish pueblo to see our friends married.  Then we flew home.  It was exhausting, but a perfect trip for us!



























me sofia
                                                                                            




0 comments:

Post a Comment