I think I have an obsession with coffee shops, or maybe an obsession with taking photos of the inside of them. You walk in one and mmmm, that smell! There might possibly be no better smell for a spring, summer, winter, or fall day than a coffee shop. Coffee shops (at least for me) go with every season. I never tire of sitting in one. Maybe one day I'll get to work from one. Oh wait!!! The title of this post is called Vancouver and Coffee.....so I need to mention Vancouver also. It was a somewhat random trip after visiting a friend in Seattle. But if you are on your way to Seattle, Portland, or Vancouver, check out Bolt Bus. It takes you between Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver for around 10 buckaroos. No kidding. It's a great deal and has lovely seats with wifi. Ah, Vancouver...beautiful trees, Gastown, coffee shops, a cozy and social hostel called Cambie Hostel, the ocean, and perfect weather. The pictures say the rest.
0 comments:
Post a Comment