Monday, September 21, 2015

Can't Wait for Fall? Me Either! (Fall TPT Literacy & Math FREEBIES)

It never gets old does it? The changing of the seasons I mean.  I get as excited about Fall, as I get about Summer, as I get about Spring, well yeah you get it.  The other day I went outside to sit in the shade, it was slightly cool outside and there was a breeze. I was ready to pull out my boots and sweater! Then I noticed it was a very cool 90 degrees. Yep, Texas is so hot that sometimes 90 degrees feels cool!  Well enough about weather and seasons. I hope you are managing all the meetings, lesson plans, parent phone calls, behavior problems, and lovely students as we roll into October! I hope you are not stressed and have been able to get the hang of the beginning of the year!  Here are few Fall freebies from TPT!


No matter what age, students always need practice with inferencing! This is great for K-2nd. Thanks Primary Inspiration by Linda Nelson!




Hey!  Don't spend time making extra word cards for your word wall! Use these free from Pocket Full of Centers.  They would be great to use in a center also. So cute. :)


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fall-Word-Wall-Words-FREE-166387

This would also be good in a center.  Great practice and it's free from Peggy Means.  



Check out the Fall Fluency from Primary Polka Dots.


And of course we need at least one math Fall Freebie. This is an Addition game with a pumpkin theme!  Looks like fun from Flapjack Educational Resources.


I hope you enjoy these activities and are able to check out the wonderful stores from these Teachers!  Hope some cooler weather blows your way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment