So what do you do when you've decided not to eat out and only eat what you have in the kitchen? Well, if you're single, it's tricky buying groceries and not wasting them. I've decided not to eat out for a while in order to save some moolah and make sure I eat what is in the refrigerator before it spoils. What better way to become more creative in the kitchen than to use whatever you have to invent something new? I walked in the door ravished from a healthy walk with the dogs, and voila, I immediately knew what I wanted! It's true! A few things I knew I had were chicken, dinner rolls, provolone cheese, and arrabbiata sauce. So the recipe was simple and turned out amazingly delicious. Here are some steps and photos to go along with it:
First gather ingredients:
dinner rolls cut in half
arrabbita sauce
provolone slices
chicken, any kind (preferably cooked)
set oven to 375
Cut chicken and cheese and place on open dinner roll. Heat up until cheese melts (about 5-6 minutes)
Heat up the arrabbiata sauce. Place on other side of dinner roll once you take out of the oven. Add any other ingredients you want or you can eat as is. I added spinach for color.
And....Voila! It is a tasty treat and I am gonna go now and make another!!
Yes i love this!! and I spy Kava! your labels are awesome, go ronda!
ReplyDelete